Logos are the face, the identity, the image of any brand. They are what can make or break a company. A lot of logos are recognized for their typography, color scheme, and illustration style. But did you know that numbers can be used in logo designs?
Numerical logos are a great alternative to the common, long-standing written logo. With the number logo, you can express more about your business in a compact form. You are able to show your creativity and personality all with one simple number. Whether you want to go elegant or fun, there are many designs that will fit your brand.
Some good things about number logos that make them distinctive:
- Unique Graphics
- Subliminal Messages
- Distinctive Identity
There are many examples of companies/brands with logos that incorporate numbers in clever ways. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite logos that use numbers below. Hopefully, these will inspire you to create your own logo!
1) Formula 1 Logo (One in high motion blur)
2) Two wolves facing each other.
3) Three leaves made of three 3.
5) High Five (Cool isn’t it?)
6) A lock that looks like 6 (A lock with six lock security)
7) James Bond Logo (Everybody knows this one isn’t it?)
8) A bird made of the number eight.
11) Eleven made to look like a musical keyboard.
12) Twelve number designed like it is marking south.
44) Two 4 facing opposite making a tree formation.
83) Eight and three letters are both visualized in number 8.
90) Ninety formed in % sign with brand name Ninety percent.
2036318) This logo is literally playing with numbers.
So what do you say about these number logos? Comment down below.
Image Source: https://digitalsynopsis.com/design/creative-logo-design-using-numbers-digits/