GENRK GUEST BLOG POSTING (BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR)
Good news, now Genrk is accepting guest posting from bloggers all over the globe.
Now your blogs can be published on our website and you can become a valuable contributor for Genrk
We value our relationship with other bloggers immensely and respect their hard work.
Benefits Of Doing Guest Blogging For Genrk
- Writing for Genrk will not only contribute to this website but also to the career of writers/bloggers, as we are aggressively doing marketing for our website and from Genrk they will get a platform to showcase their knowledge and writing skills.
- The author can use their submitted blogs on this website as their portfolio if they want to do so.
- The publisher will get a do-follow backlink and can hyperlink their keyword in the blog post.
- The publisher will get exclusive access to all the digital products which we are promoting or selling and even all the upcoming digital products too.
If you are willing to write for this website, just go through the guest blogging rules, terms & conditions, and submission guidelines below. This is to ensure that Genrk receives quality content and to reduce the chances of spam.
After doing so you can directly submit your blog post on this page only from the given ‘Submit Your Blog Post’ section without even signing up for the website (Cool isn’t it).
Guest Blog Posting Rules For Genrk
- Write an article which you think will gonna be the best fit for the audience of this website.
- The blog topic should be unique and just a generic one.
- The submitted blog should be in the final draft.
- Content should be unique and should not be a copycat of any other website.
- Content plagiarism should be less than 10%.
- No spin articles as we read all the submitted blog posts thoroughly and if we found spin content, the blog post will be rejected.
- Content should be user friendly and readable.
- Do not submit the same article more than once. If you don’t hear from us for a week after submission, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted content cannot be submitted or used on any other website. Later on, if we find similar content on any other website, your guest blog post, and that author will be immediately taken down from our website.
- The submitted content must lie under any of the categories available on this website. These categories are:- Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, Online Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Branding, etc.), Blogging, Content Creation, Entrepreneurship & Business, etc.
- No promotional links. We only provide single do-follow keyword hyperlinking in the blog post. Other than that content should only contain links to important resources.
- Submitted URL in the author website section (Your URL) must not land on a spammy or irrelevant website.
Terms & Conditions Of Guest Posting on Genrk
- We review the blog post within 48hr of submissions.
- We have the right to reject the submitted blog post.
- We will share an email to update you regarding your blog post (Weather it got approved or rejected).
- We have the right to edit the submitted blog post.
- Genrk will have the full rights to the blog post once it got published on the website.
- Once a blog got submitted on this website, a request for the return of the blog post will not be appreciated.
Guest Posting Submission Guidelines
- The blog title should not exceed 80 characters.
- The blog length should be more than 600 words.
- The featured image quality should be good and must be in either jpg or png or WebP format.
- The featured image aspect ratio should be 16:9.
- The featured image size and even the image size inside the blog post should be less than 100kb.
- All the uploaded images should be copyright-free.
- If you get confused to choose the blog category, then leave it to miscellaneous.
- The submitted email id should be active, as all the updates will be given to you on the same email ID.
- If you want to send a personal message for the blog post-approval or anything else related to that you can email us at email@example.com